Oil, Water and Cut Resistant Long Cuff Grain Goatskin Gloves Item# CR3800LC
Available Size: One Size
This premium-grade grain goatskin leather glove is an outstanding cut-resistant option that features extended arm coverage with an 8-inch long cuff extending beyond the drivers style design. The thin Aralene® (enhanced aramid fiber) liner sewn-in provides high cut and puncture resistance, which is continued up the cuff. The leather is further enhanced by being both oil and water-resistant.
- Premium-grade grain goatskin offers ultimate dexterity
- Proprietary oil/water resistant manufacturing process to ensure longer lasting benefits over a spray-on treatment
- Thin Aralene® (enhanced aramid fiber) liner is sewn into the glove and offers great dexterity, cut resistance, and heat resistance
- Ergonomic keystone thumb improves durability, comfort, and dexterity while reducing hand fatigue
- Sewn with aramid fiber for added durability and cut and heat resistance
- 8-inch gauntlet cuff allows for easy donning and removal plus extra forearm protection
- ANSI Cut Level A5
- ASTM F2992-15 Results = 2,558 grams
- EN 388 Levels: 3X23E
There are no reviews yet.