Samurai Glove® Cut Resistant Low Temperature Gloves Item# CR330INT
Available Size: 8 (Med) 9 (Lg) 10 (XL)
These insulated gloves are constructed with a 10-gauge Tuffalene® UHMWPE shell with a brushed acrylic terry cloth interior for excellent warmth and comfort. The shell is enhanced with a double-dipped palm with three-quarter solid rubber latex and foam rubber latex which provides excellent grip, abrasion resistance, puncture resistance, and water resistance.
- One-piece enhanced Tuffalene® UHMWPE seam-free shell with brushed acrylic terry cloth liner for warmth and comfort
- Double-dipped natural rubber latex palm for high gripping qualities, abrasion resistance, puncture resistance and water resistance
- Overcast color on hem for easy size identification
- Knit wrist cuff offers users a secure, comfortable fit and prevents gloves from slipping off during use
- ANSI Cut Level A4
- ASTM F2992-15 Results = 1,598 grams
- EN 388 Levels: 2X42D
There are no reviews yet.