Eyewash Station Requirements
Eyewash Station Accessories
Exposure to chemical hazards and minor injuries is dangerous, but when it comes to eyes, one can never repay for the misfortune. The eyes are highly vulnerable to the risk of injury. These risks are associated with not so much large-scale hazards, but a tiny splash of a chemical can affect our sight.
Eyewash is important for medical emergency equipment, and at K Safety, you can easily find a number of PPE Eyewash with proper stations. Prior to eyewash, there are safety goggles and face shields to protect your eyes. In case of any incident, we recommend you quickly utilize the eyewash.
Following is the list of PPE Eyewash:
- Portable Emergency Eyewash Station
- Eyesaline® Personal Eyewash Bottles
- Eyesaline® Wall Eyewash Station
- Fendall Pure Flow 1000® Eyewash Station
- Fendall Porta Stream® I Eyewash Station
- Fendall Porta Stream® II Eyewash Station,Guardian Eye wash Stations
- Plumbed Eyewash units
- Plummed Emergency Showers
- AquaGuard Gravity-Flow Portable Eyewash
- 16 Gal, 15 Gal Portable Eyewash/Drench Hose Units
- EyeSafe™ and EyeSafe-X™ Faucet-Mounted Eyewash Stations
- Wall Mounted Eyewash Stations
- Wall Mounted Eye/Face Wash Stations
- Free Standing Pedestal-Mounted Eyewash Stations
- Deck/Sink Mounted Eyewash Station
- Eyewash/Drench Hose Stations
- Emergency Shower Stations
- Shower Safety Stations with Eyewash
- Heated Shower Safety Station with Eyewash.