Cut, Impact, and Flame Resistant Grain Goatskin Mig/Tig Welding Gloves Item# CIA200MTG
Available Size: 8 (M) 9 (Lg) 10 (XL) 11 (2XL)
This premium-grade grain goatskin leather glove, both oil and water-resistant, is further enhanced by a thin Aralene® (enhanced aramid fiber) liner. The back of the hand and fingers are protected by a flexible layer of TPR impact protection. Every seam is sewn with black DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber thread for added durability and heat resistance.
- Premium-grade grain goatskin offers ultimate dexterity
- Proprietary oil/water resistant manufacturing process to ensure longer lasting benefits over a spray-on treatment
- Sewn with black aramid fiber for added durability and heat resistance
- Thin sewn-in Aralene® liner inside the entire glove and cuff offers great dexterity, cut resistance, and heat resistance
- Soft, flexible, TPR impact protection over the fingers and metacarpal bones provides tough protection
- Straight thumb for a better grip
- Overcast color on hem for easy size identification
- 4.5 inch long split leather gauntlet cuff allows for easy donning and removal plus extra forearm protection
- ANSI Cut Level A8
- ASTM F2992-15 Results = 5,225 grams
- ANSI/ISEA 138 Impact Level (Overall): 2
- ANSI/ISEA 138 Impact Level (Knuckles): 2
- ANSI/ISEA 138 Impact Level (Fingers/Thumb): 2
- EN 388 Levels: 3X43F
- Tested to ASTM F2675
- Arc Rating (ATPV) = 35 Cal/cm²
- Heat Attenuation Factor (HAF) = 93%
- NFPA 70E Arc Flash PPE Category: 3
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
There are no reviews yet.