Gripster® Yellow Aramid Fiber Nitrile Coated Palm Cut Resistant Gloves Item# 500KV
Available Size: 6 (XS) 7 (Sm) 8 (Med) 9 (Lg) 10 (XL) 11 ( 2XL)
The 13-gauge shell of these cut-resistant gloves is made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber and is flat dipped with a rough solid nitrile finish. The rough finish provides good grip and abrasion resistance while removing tension from the finger and knuckle joints so the hand can flex more naturally.
- Shell made with aramid fiber offers both heat and cut resistance
- Rough solid nitrile dipped palm for extra grip
- Abrasion and puncture protection
- Overcast color on hem for easy size identification
- Knit wrist cuff offers users a secure, comfortable fit and prevents gloves from slipping off during use
- ANSI Cut Level A2
- ASTM F2992-15 Results = 769 grams
- EN 388 Levels: 4X23B
- EN 407 Levels: X1XXXX
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Proposition 65 Compliant