HEARTSINE SAMARITAN PAD 350P
Item # 350-STR-US-10
The semi-automatic HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P places lifesaving technology right at your fingertips. Compact and easy to use, this intuitive defibrillator is designed for the lay responder. It is an excellent complement to an AED program for the workplace, school, or manufacturing facility.
What Sets the 350P Defibrillator Apart?
- Samaritan PAD 350P is the smallest and lightest automated external defibrillator available (2.4 lbs.)
- Highest durability ratings of any AED available (IP56 Dust & Water Rating, Military Standard Drop Test)
- Simple two-button operation. Just press “On/Off” to activate the device and “Shock” to deliver treatment to a patient when advised.
- Real-time audible and visual coaching. The AED guides the user step-by-step through CPR and defibrillation.
- Proprietary electrode technologies. The HeartSine 350P uses SCOPE biphasic technology to optimize treatment according to the patient’s heart rhythm.
- Easy pad and battery replacement. The battery and pads are coupled into a single Pad-Pak cartridge. The Pad-Pak is good for a full 4 years, and you only have one expiration date to keep track of.
- Child-friendly operation. To adjust the device settings for pediatric use, simply swap out the standard Adult Pad-Pak for a Pad-Pak Pediatric Cartridge (sold separately).
- Low cost of ownership. With its low up-front cost and industry-leading 10-year warranty, the Samaritan 350P has one of the lowest costs of ownership of any automated external defibrillator.
Heartsine Samaritan PAD 350P Includes:
- New Heartsine Samaritan PAD 350P AED Unit
- Carry Case
- 10-Year Warranty
- User Manual
- Pads & Battery