Hot Rod Gloves® Premium Synthetic Leather Palm Performance Mechanics Style Gloves with a Cut Resistant Liner, Impact Protection, and a Mesh Back Item# HR8200KEV
Available Size: 8 (M) 9 (Lg) 10 (XL) 11 (2XL)
These AireFlex® synthetic leather palm mechanics gloves feature very soft TPR impact protection on the back of the hand along with an Aralene® (enhanced aramid fiber) inner liner which provides both cut and heat protection. They feature a reinforced palm, fingertips, and thumb crotch to extend the life of the glove. The back of the hand is made from stretchable mesh material for breathability and comfort.
- AireFlex® synthetic leather provides durability and sensitivity
- Thin Aralene® (enhanced aramid fiber) liner is sewn into the glove and offers great dexterity, cut resistance, and heat resistance
- Padding sewn in underneath the palm reinforcements
- Reinforced thumb, index finger, and fingertips
- Soft, flexible, TPR impact protection over the fingers and metacarpal bones provides tough protection
- Contoured hand form reduces hand fatigue
- Terry cloth thumb is great for wiping away debris and sweat
- Hook-and-loop closure secures gloves to wrist to prevent loss or slipping
- ANSI Cut Level A5
- ASTM F2992-15 Results = 2,240 grams
- EN 388 Levels: 2X33D
There are no reviews yet.