Ice Gripster® Three-Quarter Foam Rubber Coated Palm High-Visibility Low Temperature Gloves Item# 338INT
Available Size: 7 (Sm) 8 (Med) 9 (Lg) 10 (XL)
These high-visibility gloves feature an acrylic terry cloth shell with a heavy nap, soft brushed interior. The palm of the glove is three-quarter dipped with a foam rubber coating that insulates from cold, repels water, and provides grip in chilly conditions.
- 7-gauge seamless acrylic knit shell
- The three-quarter dipped foam rubber palm provides a water repellent barrier.
- Naturally puncture-resistant foam natural rubber latex improves grip in wet conditions and retains flexibility in low temperatures
- Heavy nap soft brushed interior for additional warmth
- High-visibility color allows hands to be easily seen
- Overcast color on hem for easy size identification
- Knit wrist cuff offers users a secure, comfortable fit and prevents gloves from slipping off during use
- ANSI Cut Level A2
- EN 388 Levels: 2X31X
- ASTM F2992-15 Results = 858 grams
Proposition 65 Compliant