Impact, Oil, Water, and Cut Resistant Insulated Gloves Item# CIA3800INT
Available Size: 7(S) 8(M) 9(L) 10(XL) 11 (2XL)
This premium-grade grain goatskin leather drivers glove is an outstanding cut-resistant option that features a thin Aralene® (enhanced aramid fiber) liner sewn-in plus 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation and soft, TPR impact protection added to the back of the hand. The leather is further enhanced by being both oil and water-resistant.
Each pair is individually packaged in a polybag.
- Premium-grade grain goatskin offers ultimate dexterity
- Proprietary oil/water resistant manufacturing process to ensure longer lasting benefits over a spray-on treatment
- Thin Aralene® (enhanced aramid fiber) liner is sewn into the glove and offers great dexterity, cut resistance, and heat resistance
- Soft, flexible, TPR impact protection over the fingers and metacarpal bones provides tough protection
- 100 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- Sewn with aramid fiber for added durability and cut and heat resistance
- Ergonomic keystone thumb improves durability, comfort, and dexterity while reducing hand fatigue
- Overcast color on hem for easy size identification
- Open cuff allows for easy donning and removal
- ANSI Cut Level A4
- ASTM F2992-15 Results = 1,597 grams
- ANSI/ISEA 138 Impact Level (Overall): 2
- ANSI/ISEA 138 Impact Level (Knuckles): 2
- ANSI/ISEA 138 Impact Level (Fingers/Thumb): 2
- EN 388 Levels: 3X32DP
There are no reviews yet.