Samurai Glove® Cut Resistant Polyurethane Coated Gloves Item# PUG-313
Available Size: 6 (XS) 7 (Sm) 8 (Med) 9 (Lg) 10 (XL) 11 (2XL)
Featuring a seamless white Tuffalene® UHMWPE shell, this cut-resistant glove is palm dipped with gray polyurethane. It offers excellent grip, lightweight comfort, and dexterity. This glove is appropriate for use in an ESD Protected Area.
Each pair is individually packaged in a polybag.
- 13-gauge Tuffalene® UHMWPE liner provides thin, comfortable cut protection
- Polyurethane-coated palm allows for high dexterity and adheres to the liner to prevent flakiness and peeling
- Overcast color on hem for easy size identification
- Knit wrist cuff offers users a secure, comfortable fit and prevents gloves from slipping off during use
- Individually packaged
- ANSI Cut Level A2
- ASTM F2992-15 Results = 876 grams
- EN 388 Levels: 4X42B
- ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014 compliant
- ANSI/ESD SP15.1-2015 compliant
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.