Gripster® Sport Premium Grain Goatskin Cut and Hypodermic Needle Resistant Gloves Item# AC2008SC
Available Size: 8(M) 9(L) 10(XL) 11(XL)
Featuring premium-grade grain goatskin and a padded double palm, these gloves provide extreme cut resistance and hypodermic needle protection with Alycore® inside. See diagram for a detailed explanation of Alycore® areas. Seams are sewn with black DuPont™ Kevlar® for added durability and heat resistance.
- Alycore® delivers unparalleled results with ultimate technology in the world of cut, puncture, and needle resistance while still remaining lightweight, flexible, breathable, and washable
- Sewn with aramid fiber for added durability and cut and heat resistance
- Heavy reinforced abrasion resistant Armortex® thumb crotch provides wear protection in this critical area
- Synthetic leather fingertips and fourchettes for added dexterity
- Soft, flexible, TPU impact protection over the knuckles
- Open cuff allows for easy donning and removal
- Hook-and-loop closure secures gloves to wrist to prevent loss or slipping
- Sold by the pair
- ANSI cut level A9 palm, ANSI cut level A7 bottom of fingers and thumb
- ASTM F2992-15 Palm Results = >8000 grams
- ANSI hypodermic needle puncture resistance levels: Level 5 (palm), Level 3 (bottom of fingers and thumb)
- EN 388 Levels: 3X22F
ANSI needle resistance level based off third-party independent lab test results using the ASTM F2878-10 standard with 25-gauge needles.
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
There are no reviews yet.