Gripster® Cut and Hypodermic Needle Resistant Gloves Made with Alycore® and a High-Visibility Orange Palm Item# AC600KV
Available Size: 7 (Sm) 8(M) 9(L) 10(XL)
Featuring a 10-gauge Aralene® (enhanced aramid fiber) shell that provides both cut and heat resistance, these gloves provide extreme cut resistance and hypodermic needle protection with Alycore® inside. The shell is enhanced by a high-visibility orange etched natural rubber latex coated palm. See diagram for a detailed explanation of Alycore® areas.
- Alycore® delivers unparalleled results with ultimate technology in the world of cut, puncture, and needle resistance while still remaining lightweight, flexible, breathable, and washable
- Aralene® is an aramid fiber that provides cut and heat resistance
- Puncture-resistant, etched-rubber palm retains flexibility and grip in low temperatures
- Overcast color on hem for easy size identification
- Knit wrist cuff offers users a secure, comfortable fit and prevents gloves from slipping off during use
- Sold by the pair
- ANSI Cut Level A9 palm, bottom of fingers, and thumb
- ASTM F2992-15 Palm Results = >8000 grams
- Non-Alycore® reinforced areas achieve ANSI cut level A6
- ANSI hypodermic needle puncture resistance levels: Level 5 (palm), Level 3 (bottom of fingers and thumb)
- EN 388 Levels: 4544F
ANSI needle resistance level based off third-party independent lab test results using the ASTM F2878-10 standard with 25-gauge needles.