FrogWear® Cut Resistance Performance Chemical and Cut Resistant Gloves Item# CR292
Available Size: 8 (Med) 9 (Lg) 10 (XL)
These 12-inch long double-dipped on PVC and nitrile gloves feature a seamless, 15-gauge Aralene® (enhanced aramid fiber) liner. The gloves are enhanced with a sandpaper grip dipped palm. Nitrile provides chemical resistance and blended with 70% PVC, adds additional flexibility.
- 15-gauge Aralene® sewn liner offers cut and high temperature resistance
- Premium 30% nitrile and 70% PVC blended shell
- Sandpaper finish enhances grip in wet or oily situations
- 12-inch length for extra arm protection
- Overcast color on hem for easy size identification
- Gauntlet cuff allows for easy donning and removal plus extra forearm protection
- ANSI Cut Level A3
- ASTM F2992-15 Results = 1,357 grams
- ANSI Abrasion Level 5
- EN 388 Levels: 3X31C
- EN 374 Levels: AJKL
- EN 407 Levels: X1XXXX
There are no reviews yet.