Samurai Glove® Cut Resistant, High-Visibility 15-Gauge Tuffalene® Platinum Polyurethane Coated Gloves Item# PUG-915
Available Size: 6 (XS) 7 (Sm) 8 (Med) 9 (Lg) 10 (XL)
This lightweight seamless glove is an outstanding cut-resistant option that features a high-visibility yellow/green 15-gauge Tuffalene® Platinum shell. Our innovative Tuffalene® Platinum offers extra comfort, protection, and durability Free from glass fiber or metal enhancements to achieve this level of cut protection. The shell is enhanced by a black polyurethane-coated palm.
Tuffalene® Platinum gloves offer a cooler, more comfortable user experience and feature puncture resistance comparable to enhanced fibers. Gloves made with Tuffalene® Platinum last longer than enhanced gloves due to the inherent abrasion resistance of the fiber construction.
Because Tuffalene® Platinum gloves are constructed without metal or glass fiber, particles of these fibers do not contaminate other materials during handling.
- 15-gauge Tuffalene® Platinum UHMWPE shell offers bare hand sensitivity and cut resistance, free from glass fiber or metal enhancements
- Polyurethane-coated palm allows for high dexterity and adheres to the liner to prevent flakiness and peeling
- High-visibility color allows hands to be easily seen
- Overcast color on hem for easy size identification
- Knit wrist cuff offers users a secure, comfortable fit and prevents gloves from slipping off during use
- ANSI Cut Level A3
- ASTM F2992-15 Results = 1,023 grams
- EN 388 Levels: 4X43C