Gripster® Hybrid Etched Rubber-Coated Cut Resistant Gloves Item# CR309
Available Size: 7 (Sm) 8 (Med) 9 (Lg) 10 (XL) 11 (2XL)
These cut-resistant gloves are made with a 13-gauge Aralene® shell, which is an aramid fiber with space-age strength enhancement to give cut resistance and heat resistance. The etched natural rubber latex finish gives great grip and padding commonly preferred in glass handling applications.
- 13-gauge Aralene® (enhanced aramid fiber) shell offers cut and heat resistance
- Puncture-resistant, etched-rubber palm retains flexibility and grip in low temperatures
- Excellent tactile dexterity and cut protection
- Machine washable
- Overcast color on hem for easy size identification
- Knit wrist cuff offers users a secure, comfortable fit and prevents gloves from slipping off during use
- ANSI Cut Level A4
- ASTM F2992-15 Results = 1,834 grams
- EN 388 Levels: 3X31E
There are no reviews yet.