Samurai Glove® Salt-and-Pepper Tuffalene® Platinum Cut Resistant Gloves Free from Enhancements Item# CR913MF
Available Size: 5 (XXSm) 6 (XSm) 7 (Sm) 8 (Med) 9 (Lg) 10 (XL)
This lightweight seamless glove is an outstanding cut-resistant option that features a salt-and-pepper 13-gauge Tuffalene® Platinum shell. Our innovative Tuffalene® Platinum offers extra comfort, protection, and durability. Free from glass fiber or metal enhancements to achieve this level of cut protection. The shell is enhanced by a black Mach Finish nitrile dipped palm.
Tuffalene® Platinum gloves offer a cooler, more comfortable user experience and feature cut and puncture resistance comparable to enhanced fibers. Gloves made with Tuffalene® Platinum last longer than enhanced gloves due to the inherent abrasion resistance of the fiber construction.
Because Tuffalene® Platinum gloves are constructed without metal or glass fiber, particles of these fibers do not contaminate other materials during handling.
- 13-gauge Tuffalene® Platinum UHMWPE shell offers bare hand sensitivity and cut resistance, free from glass fiber or metal enhancements
- Abrasion-resistant Mach Finish nitrile offers excellent grip in wet and oily conditions
- Overcast color on hem for easy size identification
- Knit wrist cuff offers users a secure, comfortable fit and prevents gloves from slipping off during use
- ANSI Cut Level A4
- ASTM F2992-15 Results = 2,185 grams
- EN 388 Levels: 4X43D