Samurai Glove® Cut Resistant, Salt-and-Pepper 13-Gauge Tuffalene® Platinum Polyurethane Coated Gloves Item# PUG-913
Available Size: 5 (XXS) 6 ( XS) 7(Sm) 8(M) 9(L) 10(XL)
This lightweight seamless glove is an outstanding cut-resistant option that features a salt-and-pepper 13-gauge Tuffalene® Platinum shell. Our innovative Tuffalene® Platinum offers extra comfort, protection, and durability — Free from glass fiber or metal enhancements to achieve this level of cut protection. The shell is enhanced by a black polyurethane dipped palm.
Tuffalene® Platinum gloves offer a cooler, more comfortable user experience and feature cut and puncture resistance comparable to enhanced fibers. Gloves made with Tuffalene® Platinum last longer than enhanced gloves due to the inherent abrasion resistance of the fiber construction.
Because Tuffalene® Platinum gloves are constructed without metal or glass fiber, particles of these fibers do not contaminate other materials during handling.
- 13-gauge Tuffalene® Platinum UHMWPE shell offers bare hand sensitivity and cut resistance, free from glass fiber or metal enhancements
- Polyurethane-coated palm allows for high dexterity and adheres to the liner to prevent flakiness and peeling
- Overcast color on hem for easy size identification
- Knit wrist cuff offers users a secure, comfortable fit and prevents gloves from slipping off during use
- ANSI Cut Level A4
- ASTM F2992-15 Results = 2,151 grams
- EN 388 Levels: 4X43D