Samurai Glove® Antimicrobial-Treated Cut-Resistant Uncoated Gloves Item# CR336G
Available Size: 6 (XSm) 7 (Sm) 8 (M) 9 (LG) 10 (XL)
This FDA-compliant, cut-resistant glove is ambidextrous and treated with AlphaSan® antimicrobial protection. The AlphaSan® treatment prevents and reduces bacterial growth on the surface of the glove and will last the life of the glove.
- Component materials comply with FDA regulations for food contact
- Made in the USA
- Tuffalene® UHMWPE fiber shell
- AlphaSan® antimicrobial protection treatment
- Ambidextrous and sold by the individual glove
- Overcast color on hem for easy size identification
- Knit wrist cuff offers users a secure, comfortable fit and prevents gloves from slipping off during use
- ANSI Cut Level A6
- ASTM F2992-15 Results = 3,516 grams
- EN 388 Levels: 3541
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Proposition 65 Compliant