Samurai Glove® Aramid Fiber Knit Cut Resistant Leather Palm Gloves – LIMITED STOCK Item# KE300LF
Available Size: 9 (LG)
These 7-gauge gloves feature an Aralene® shell, an aramid fiber with space-age strength enhancement, and a split cowhide leather face and thumb. This is a great option whenever handling razor-sharp objects and materials is required.
- Aralene® is an aramid fiber that provides cut and heat resistance
- Split cowhide leather palm
- Rolled leather on fingers
- Straight thumb for a better grip
- Knit wrist cuff offers users a secure, comfortable fit and prevents gloves from slipping off during use
- ANSI Cut Level A6
- EN 388 Levels: 3X44F
- ASTM F2992-15 Results = 3,713 grams
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Proposition 65 Compliant