Samurai Glove® Light Blue 18-Gauge Tuffalene® Platinum Polyurethane Coated Cut Resistant Gloves Item# PUG-918
Available Sizes: 5 (XXS) 6 (XS) 7 (Sm) 8 (Med) 9 (Lg) 10 (XL)
This lightweight seamless glove is an outstanding cut-resistant option that features a light blue 18-gauge Tuffalene® Platinum shell. Our innovative Tuffalene® Platinum offers extra comfort, protection, and durability — Free from glass fiber or metal enhancements to achieve this level of cut protection. The shell is enhanced by a gray polyurethane dipped palm.
Tuffalene Platinum gloves offer a cooler, more comfortable user experience and feature puncture resistance comparable to enhanced fibers. Gloves made with Tuffalene Platinum last longer than enhanced gloves due to the inherent abrasion resistance of the fiber construction.
Because Tuffalene Platinum gloves are constructed without metal or glass fiber, particles of these fibers do not contaminate other materials during handling.
- 18-gauge Tuffalene® Platinum UHMWPE shell offers bare hand sensitivity and cut resistance, free from glass fiber or metal enhancements
- Polyurethane-coated palm allows for high dexterity and adheres to the liner to prevent flakiness and peeling
- Overcast color on hem for easy size identification
- Knit wrist cuff offers users a secure, comfortable fit and prevents gloves from slipping off during use
- ANSI Cut Level A2
- ASTM F2992-15 Results = 572 grams
- EN 388 Levels: 3X42B
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.