Samurai Glove® Lightweight Cut Resistant Gloves Made With Tuffalene® Platinum Item# CR918MF
Available Size: 5 (XXS) 6 (XS) 7 (Sm) 8 (Med) 9 (Lg) 10 (XL) 11 (2XL)
This lightweight seamless glove is an outstanding cut-resistant option that features a light blue 18-gauge Tuffalene® Platinum shell. Our innovative Tuffalene® Platinum offers extra comfort, protection, and durability. Free from glass fiber or metal enhancements to achieve this level of cut protection. The shell is enhanced by a black Mach Finish nitrile dipped palm.
Tuffalene Platinum gloves offer a cooler, more comfortable user experience and feature cut and puncture resistance comparable to enhanced fibers. Gloves made with Tuffalene Platinum last longer than enhanced gloves due to the inherent abrasion resistance of the fiber construction.
Because Tuffalene Platinum gloves are constructed without metal or glass fiber, particles of these fibers do not contaminate other materials during handling.
- 18-gauge Tuffalene® Platinum UHMWPE shell offers bare hand sensitivity and cut resistance, free from glass fiber or metal enhancements
- Abrasion-resistant Mach Finish nitrile offers excellent grip in wet and oily conditions
- Overcast color on hem for easy size identification
- Knit wrist cuff offers users a secure, comfortable fit and prevents gloves from slipping off during use
- ANSI Cut Level A2
- ASTM F2992-15 Results = 546 grams
- EN 388 Levels: 4X42B
Proposition 65 Compliant
There are no reviews yet.