Vise Gripster® C.I.A. High-Visibility Cut and Impact Resistant Gloves Made with Tuffalene® Platinum Item# CIA388XFT
Available Size: 7 (Sm) 8 (Med) 9 (Lg) 10 (XL) 11 (2XL)
Free from glass fiber or metal enhancements to achieve this level of cut protection.
This lightweight seamless glove is an outstanding cut-resistant option with its high-visibility orange 13-gauge Tuffalene® Platinum shell. Tuffalene® Platinum takes an innovative approach to achieve a higher standard of comfort, protection, and durability. This uniquely crafted material is cooler and provides a more comfortable user experience while also retaining a puncture resistance comparable to enhanced fibers. Gloves made with Tuffalene® Platinum last longer than enhanced gloves due to the inherent abrasion resistance of the fiber construction. Because Tuffalene® Platinum gloves are constructed without metal or glass fiber, particles of these fibers do not contaminate other materials during handling. The shell is also enhanced with a black Xtreme Foam Technology nitrile-coated palm and touch screen compatible fingertips.13-gauge Tuffalene® Platinum UHMWPE shell offers bare hand sensitivity and cut resistance, free from glass fiber or metal enhancements
- Highly-flexible Xtreme Foam Technology (XFT) finish is breathable and enhances grip in a wide variety of conditions
- Touch screen compatible fingertips
- Overcast color on hem for easy size identification
- Knit wrist cuff offers users a secure, comfortable fit and prevents gloves from slipping off during use
- ANSI Cut Level A4
- ASTM F2992-15 Results = 1,522 grams
- ANSI/ISEA 138 Impact Level (Overall): 2
- ANSI/ISEA 138 Impact Level (Knuckles): 2
- ANSI/ISEA 138 Impact Level (Fingers/Thumb):
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.