Vise Gripster® C.I.A. Low Temperature Cut/Impact Resistant Gloves Item# CIA300INT
Available Size: 7 (Sm) 8 (Med) 9 (Lg) 10 (XL)
These insulated gloves are constructed with a 10-gauge Tuffalene® UHMWPE shell with a brushed acrylic terry cloth interior for excellent warmth and comfort. The shell is enhanced with TPU impact protection and coated palm with foam rubber latex which provides excellent grip, abrasion resistance, and puncture resistance.
- One-piece enhanced Tuffalene® UHMWPE seam-free shell with brushed acrylic terry cloth liner for warmth and comfort
- Foam natural rubber latex-coated palm for grip plus abrasion and puncture resistance
- Soft, flexible, TPU impact protection over the fingers and metacarpal bones provides tough protection
- Overcast color on hem for easy size identification
- Knit wrist cuff offers users a secure, comfortable fit and prevents gloves from slipping off during use
- ANSI Cut Level A4
- ASTM F2992-15 Results = 1,598 grams
- ANSI/ISEA 138 Impact Level (Overall): 1
- ANSI/ISEA 138 Impact Level (Knuckles): 1
- ANSI/ISEA 138 Impact Level (Fingers/Thumb): 2
- EN 388 Levels: 2X42DP
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.