Premium Cowhide Grain Leather Cut, Impact, Abrasion Resistant Gloves Item# CIA3200
Available Size: 7 (Sm) 8 (M) 9 (Lg) 10 (XL) 11 (2XL)
These gloves are constructed of premium-grain cowhide leather with an Aralene® cut resistance inner liner, which is an aramid fiber with space-age strength enhancement to give cut resistance and heat resistance. They feature TPU impact protection which has been designed to offer excellent flexibility and comfort. Use when cut protection and/or impact protection is required.
- Premium-grade grain cowhide leather shell
- Soft, flexible, TPU impact protection over the fingers and metacarpal bones provides tough protection
- Excellent dexterity in a leather glove
- Ergonomic keystone thumb improves durability, comfort, and dexterity while reducing hand fatigue
- Overcast color on hem for easy size identification
- Open cuff allows for easy donning and removal
- ANSI Cut Level A4
- ASTM F2992-15 Results = 1,538 grams
- ANSI Puncture Level 3
- EN 388 Levels: XXXXXP
- EN 407 Levels: X3XXXX
- ANSI/ISEA 138 Impact Level (Fingers/Thumb): 2
- ANSI/ISEA 138 Impact Level (Knuckles): 2
- ANSI/ISEA 138 Impact Level (Overall): 2
- Arc Rating (ATPV) = 35 Cal/cm²
- Heat Attenuation Factor (HAF) = 94%
- NFPA 70E Arc Flash PPE Category: 3
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.